Sunday, May 13, 2012

MarquisPad MP977 Preview


I've owned every mainstream 10.1" as well as the dell streak 7 and Evo View. The 10.1" was just big enough to not get carried all the time. The 7'is easy to carry, but the lack of screen real estate was not doing it for me. So I picked up the 8.9, deactivated the View and reactivated my Overdrive to use with the 8.9. Haven't looked back. Still do my serious work on my Epic which still is a workhorse. Between the Epic and 8.9, my laptop hasn't left my car in two months. The screen res on the 8.9 is really nice, and I don't think about the 1.2" screen size downgrade over the 10.1. But it's almost two inches bigger than the 7" tablets. I wonder if a 9.7 like MarquisPad MP977 4:3 tablet would be ideal.
via gadgetreviews.posterous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment