Saturday, May 12, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Player 4.2 coming to US

From what I've seen, it seems Note 10.1 will be that flagship you're waiting for. It already got delayed to supposedly upgrade to a quad core processor. Then it got pulled entirely and Samsung is not talking about it even though it was their main attraction at MWC. Something tells me there will be more than a quadcore processor. This just happens to coincide with the ramping up of the dual core A15 Exynos. I'm predicting a 1920 x 1200 screen with Exynos 5, 1.5gb RAM, 16/32/64 GB memory options with micro sd, a 5mp camera, and the premium suite of apps available on the GNote.

This Galaxy Player is a cruel Joke. Release one with the Dual-Core Exynos, 1GB of RAM, and ICS (8GB of Storage)for $200 and I guarantee a runaway success. Especially considering the current iPod Touch is using archaic parts and pitiful amounts of RAM. Trust me....games are virtually unplayable on it now, forced me to get an iPhone 4s (which is absolutely wonderful BTW) If anybody (not just Samsung or Apple) wanted to get into the mobile media market, a Dual-Core is an absolute must. Market it as a Pocket-Tablet and see the money roll in. Free advice for anyone intelligent enough to take it.

Yes an iPhone4 is still viable, but the iPod Touch has a paltry 256mb of ram and games constantly close on it at random times. This is an issue with limited ram of the iPod Touch. The 200mhz speed-bump given to the A4 in the iPod Touch (over the 800mhz Clock of the same chip in the iPhone4) does NOT make up for the missing RAM. I don't have an iPad1, but considering the iPad1 and iPod Touch 4 share the same guts, I'd imagine iPad1 owners going through similar hell.
[via laptoptabletnews]

1 comment:

  1. It's a great device, I have one of it. Recently if found out that I could use whatsapp, just have to make the whats app download and put the IMEI number.

    ReplyDelete